Associations & Memberships:
Welcome to the Law Offices of Tateishi & Pascual!
For over 30 years, the Law Offices of Tateishi & Pascual have represented victims of personal injury in Maui and throughout Hawaii. Our offices are located in Wailuku, Maui allowing us to provide efficient, cost effective representation to those who have been injured in Maui, with an emphasis on personal attention to the needs of our clients. Our Maui law firm has the experience and expertise to represent clients who have suffered injuries sustained in a variety of accidents, including auto or truck accidents and wrongful death cases. We look forward to the opportunity to serve new clients. We offer a free initial consultation. Please call the Law Offices of Tateishi & Pascual today to schedule a free consultation!
Why Should I Hire A Lawyer?
Q: Do I need a lawyer?
A: In our experience, insurance companies are often not fair to people making claims for benefits they deserve. Insurance companies will rely on legal technicalities to refuse to pay the insurance benefits you deserve. Generally, while in your attempts to obtain insurance benefits, the insurance representatives are much more experienced than you. In order to level the playing field and to deal with insurance companies using legal technicalities to deny your benefits, we believe a lawyer is necessary to protect your legal rights.
Q: Do I pay for the initial consultation with a lawyer?
A: At Tateishi & Pascual you do not have to pay for the initial consultation with our lawyers. When consulting with our lawyers, we will answer your questions and provide you with a road map as to how your claim will proceed. We will make it clear that there is no obligation to hire us.
Q: How do I pay for the lawyer?
A: For an injury case, Tateishi & Pascual are paid on a contingency fee basis. This means that if we do not recover compensation for your losses, we do not get paid.
Contact Us Today!
Please fill out the form below or for an immediate response Call Us Today! 808-797-3622.
Medical & Dental Malpractice
- $15,250,000.00. Our client, a married man and father of two minor children, suffers severe injuries and death from the effects of over radiation caused by the negligence of his health care providers and a defect in the treatment software program. - See more at: http://www.tateishilaw.com/aop/medical-malpractice/#sthash.E6vkDBqo.dpuf
- $135,000.00. A man suffers severe infection in his mouth and injuries as a result of his dentist’s failure to properly diagnose his infection.
- $200,000.00. A man suffers severe infection as a result of his dentist’s failure to properly diagnose his condition.
- $460,000.00. A woman dies as a result of being misdiagnosed by her doctor and is not treated in a timely manner.
Auto Accidents / Wrongful Death
- $3,800,000.00. A man is killed in a rear-end collision.
- $675,000.00. A woman in a vehicle is killed by a drunk driver. The death was caused by the drunk driver and the bar that allowed the driver to become intoxicated.
- $350,000.00. A woman sustains neck and back strain injuries in a rear-end collision.
- $90,000.00. A woman sustains neck and back strain injuries when a vehicle at an intersection makes a left turn into her path of travel and causes a collision.
- $225,000.00. A teenager is struck by a vehicle at night while walking within a crosswalk after a community event.
- $200,000.00. A man is struck by a vehicle at night while walking within a crosswalk and sustained severe leg injuries.
- $650,000.00. A man is severely injured on his motorcycle when he is struck by a vehicle.
- $350,000.00. A man loses his foot when he is thrown from his motorcycle after being struck by a vehicle.
- $275,000.00. A man loses his foot when he is struck by a vehicle.
Slip & Fall: Premises Liability
- $300,000.00. A man visiting Maui sustains an injury when he slips and falls.
- $230,000.00. A man while on the job slips and falls on a puddle of water and sustains a leg injury.
- $125,000.00. A woman trips and falls in a major department store and sustains a shoulder injury.
- $1,000,000.00. A young girl sustains brain injury in a car accident because of a defective car accessory.
- $600,000.00. A defect in a vehicle’s restraint system contributed to a woman’s death when she was involved in a car accident.
Dog Bites & Injury
- $150,000.00. A young boy is attacked by a dog in a condominium complex and suffers severe wounds and scarring.
- $55,000.00. A woman is injured when an unleashed dog jumps on her, causing her to fall and sustain injuries.